Gain and maintain security accreditation
In a rapidly developing threat landscape, gaining cyber security accreditation gives your organisation peace of mind that your strategies and structures are fit for purpose – and that you’re complying with all relevant regulations.
Gaining security accreditation can be complex and time-consuming. With decades of experience, we can guide you through each step of this process:
- Security accreditation strategy and security documentation
- Risk analysis, security policies and residual risk statements
- Support working with international regulators – National Cyber Security Center (NCSC), Agence National de la Sécurite des systèmes d’information (ANSSI), Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) – and complying with specific regulations – IGI1300, II920, II901, IM900, etc.
Our expert teams work with proprietary Airbus Defence and Space Cyber technology, including:
- A secure basis for hosting administration, system supervision (NOC), and system security oversight functions
- A modular set of protection solutions – networks, endpoints, servers, VPNs, gateways, credentials, authentication, etc.
Why Airbus Defence and Space Cyber?
We draw on our extensive experience protecting Airbus’ complex systems and networks, as well as our work with European institutions and defence organisations.
Thanks to this, our security specialists are accustomed to helping customers comply with all manner of global cyber security regulation.