Airbus Defence and Space Cyber Gold sponsor at the European Cyber Week 2022 in Rennes, France
For its seventh edition, Rennes will host the European Cyber Week from 15 to 17 November 2022!
This prestigious event is organised by Pôle d’excellence cyber and its partners, including Airbus Cyber.
Over the course of three days, there’ll be a total of 15 events on offer, covering the hottest cyber security threats and innovations. Our cyber experts will be involved in the following sessions and initiatives:
CAPTURE THE FLAG: 16 November (Cyber Challenge)
Follow the live final of the ultimate challenge for European cyber security will take! Watch as they battle to help the logistics platforms of the company Smart Transport & Logistics resume their activities as soon as possible.
The qualification phase for this challenge has already begun. The top 72 participants will be divided into several teams made up of four participants, will have the opportunity to compete in the final, organised by Airbus Defence and Space Cyber, Thalès, Diateam, Amossys and Seela.
Once again, the challenge will be hosted on Airbus Defence and Space Cyber’s CyberRange training platform. The platform’s high-performance servers will host and launch multiple virtualised and hybrid training information systems in parallel.
Who can participate?
Higher education students and professionals, from France and five other European countries: Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Germany and Spain.
How to join?
- Pre-registration phase: From 3 October 2022
- Qualification phase: Online, starting from 14 October 2022
- Final phase: 16 November at Couvent des Jacobins in Rennes
AIRBUS WORKSHOP : 16 NOVEMBER FROM 11 AM TO 12PM
Airbus will present research on vulnerabilities in different areas (Windows OS, Antivirus; EDR, Wifi communication chipset, industrial systems)
This session will be demonstrated around a scenario of access control to a car park. It integrates technological bricks frequently used in IoT systems such as: Lora and ESP32.
The demonstration will take place in several phases:
- Interception of radio communications (LoRa);
- Reverse engineering of the embedded system;
- Development of tools adapted to the ESP32 architecture;
- Search for vulnerabilities via fuzzing / emulation (AFL / afl_ghidra_emu);
- Exploitation of the vulnerability on the model (JOP shellcode).
Don’t miss our interventions on the following topics:
- Cyber and societal issues : The societal stakes around cyber and security are numerous and they concern all of us as users. There are no exceptions, from the youngest to the oldest, whatever their background, origin or experience. Don’t miss our discussions around our actions on the attractiveness of the professional field – Tuesday 15 November from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- C&ESAR conference : Federated Learning as Enabler for Collaborative Security between not Fully-Trusting Distributed Parties, Presented by IMT Atlantique and Airbus – Tuesday 15 November at 5:00 PM
- European Day: The Cybersecurity “Made in Europe”: challenges and opportunities for the internationalisation of European scaleups-moderated by ECSO – Wednesday 16 November from 11 AM to 12 PM.
DEMOS ON BOOTH
Visit our booth n°8 to speak to our European cyber experts. They’ll be presenting our innovative solutions such as CyberRange, Orion Malware and Prophecy but also demos in partnership with IMT Atlantique.
Airbus demos: Everyday at 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM
IMT Atlantique: Tuesday at 13:30 PM, Wednesday and Thursday at 12:30
Last but not least, our hiring specialists will be at the recruitment forum on Wednesday 16 November. They’ll be delighted to talk you through our current vacancies and answer your recruitment questions!Back to Events